Following God should be the most natural thing in the world. However, sometimes (a lot more than sometimes) the things that we want get in the way. And when our vision of God's will gets clouded by our own desires, it has consequences that not only affect us, but those that we care the most about. Just tonight, I had to make one of the toughest decisions I've ever had to make...I had to break up with Tara. I had been struggling for a while not knowing what God wanted, and to make myself feel better, and in an attempt to make things easier, I kept it to myself. The struggling was not the issue though; the issue was that by not being 100% honest, I hurt a very very close friend. My strength and knowledge are no good. God is the only one who can determine what's best for me and anyone else. At the present moment I consider myself to be no more than a dog that isn't good enough for table scraps. I will praise God though. I do not like the circumstances of this situation, and I do not like that I hurt someone very deeply, but I know that my God is in control.
I pray that in the future I can do better.
I'm sorry.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sorry you are having a rough time. I am always here if you need to talk.
Post a Comment